- This event has passed.
General Assembly 2020 – Online Conference
October 16, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Bringing Florint delegates from 20+ countries together to meet in person, has become impossible this year. The COVID-19 pandemic makes it too unwise to physically meet.
So we will adapt to this unfortunate reality, and organise an online ‘General Assembly’ instead:
- Date: Friday 16 October
- Platform: Microsoft Teams (It is free and has important advantages over Zoom)
- Starting Time: 15:00, Central European Time (UTC +1)
- End Time: ~19:00
- Participants: Delegates from all the Florint member countries, plus some of our honorary members and strategic partners
Online meetings with 20+ people are new to most of us. To avoid confusion and delays, we have established clear rules:
- One person will be presenting at all times
- We will reserve specific moments for questions and discussion. Apart from those moments, we ask delegates to keep their microphones off.
- We will be recording the online assembly, both video and audio. This function is included in the Microsoft Teams software. That way, members who cannot be present can listen to the presentations later. We kindly request your permission for recording the event.
As we have reserved just 4 hours for the conference, the program will be limited in scope. Florint members have been provided with an Agenda for our online members’ assembly. Please doublecheck your email inbox, and contact us asap if you have not received the Agenda.
Properly discussing certain topics will require more time than this virtual assembly offers. We will organise follow-up online meetups for these in-depth discussions. These meetings will be voluntary. If the topic concerns you and your members, you can sign up for them.
We look forward to seeing you on October 16, even if it is via webcam!