Florint, the International Florist Organisation, is led by its Direction Committee. This is the organisation’s ‘Executive Board’: the Committee is responsible for articulating Florint’s vision, strategy and plans.
The Direction Committee is made up of the President, the Vice-President, and three or more regular board members. All the members of the board are elected by the members of International Florist Organisation for 3-year terms. This takes place during our annual General Assembly.
A General Secretary is elected from among the Direction Committee members, and a Communication Manager works alongside the Committee. Other experts are involved with Florint on a project-by-project basis, based on the strategic choices of the Direction Committee.
Florint’s Direction Committee currently consists of these five people:
- President Simon Ogrizek, from Slovenia
- Vice-President Heinrich Göllner, from Germany
- Secretary General Lena Stryjska, from Poland
- Brian Wills-Pope, from the United Kingdom
- Marco Maasse, from The Netherlands