Florint & Flornet
Flornet, the European Flower School Association, and Florint created a platform in 2014 with the aim of initiating developments and undertaking activities which will improve professionalism and craftsmanship within the sector.
Secondarily, the platform also aims to improve the public image of the floristry industry and to protect the interests of all florists and teachers, be it in training or already active in their profession.
To do so, the Florint/Flornet platform focuses on various activities, the most important of which are the following:
– promote research and technical progress in Vocational Educational Training (VET) in floristry
– increase education and training in floristry throughout Europe
– study and support changes in the floral industry in a global context
– improve and develop the international network and connections in and outside the EU
– encourage intercultural exchange
– open dialogue with all stakeholders interested in floristry
Click anywhere on the logo to open the Flornet website in a new window!